Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Good Day for Team Tutle

Today was lots of fun except that tomorrow's big ride is weighing heavy on my head. We rode 66 miles today an had a 15-25 mph tail wind the whole way. It was practically perfect.

We load tomorrow at 5:15 am an the breakfast is at 5:30 so we can get a jump on the big day. The restof the group loads after breakfast at 6:15.

Please pray for our entire group that we complete the ride in safety, for the strength and courge to do the ride and please ask for a tail wind as well.

The ride tomorrow is challenging because we steadily climb throughout the day, then we have a steep climb starting at about mile 70 and then we summit at mile 77. Then we have a steep descent untill mile 82. At that point it flattens out to the hotel.

I am telling myself, enjoy the scenery and just get to mile 82 and then I am home free the next 8 miles. I will be sooooo glad to go to bed tomorrow an not have this on my mind!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment