Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tomorrow's Agenda

Tomorrow (wednesday) we will load the luggage truck at 5:45 am the ride a mile to breakfast. After breakfast we begin with a 13 mile climb up Mt. Hood. Please continue to pray for me as tomorrow also includes several significant descents as well.
The weather forecast for tomorrow is calling for "abundant sunshine" which will be a nice switch from two days or rain.
Today's quotable quote came from Lynne when she observed "This is a nice neighborhood but I wouldn't want to pee here."

2 comments:

  1. I just read the blog of Bamacyclist and realize today was probably a really hard day for you. I hope you are doing ok. Sending prayers and hugs your way. Be safe and don't hurt yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING Janel! Memories that will last you a lifetime...Keep pushin it and never give up...Love ya and so very proud of my cousin!

    ReplyDelete